Start with the upper teeth
- First brush the upper teeth and the lower ones.
- Performing rotary movement to brush your teeth, the gum to the tooth.
- Square toothbrush diagonally so that the bristles are facing the root of the teeth and the brush tilt 45 degrees to the gingiva.
- Brush the top down
- Never brush horizontally.
- Place the brush on each tooth and gently brush
- Brush the inside of each tooth, from the bottom upwards.
Brushing your teeth at least 2 times a day
Toothbrush regularly change
Professionals recommend change toothbrush every 3 to 6 months. A new toothbrush can remove more food debris that brush used for several months or even years.